I am done with the pain program at Rehibilitation Institute Of Chicago, and i have a certificate to prove it!!! It has helped me in so many ways. I am doing so much more, i am able to talk about it more and my pain flare ups continue to reduce. I believe my baseline pain level will go down in the near future as well. The RIC and my pain family has helped prepare me go out into the waters. I am still going to need to check in for maintance in the harbor sometimes, but i am ready for my life and controling the pain on my own.
My new family's art work during the last art therapy
Jenna visited me this week and it was so nice to see her. She is such a sweetie and i cannot wait until the day i see her again. She is a great friend and was a great comfort to have there. And of course my madre has been a great comfort all along especially down at the RIC, Kevin is right she is the best mom ever!!
Thank yall for supporting me through every step of the way. I know things still won't always be easy but I am prepared and I believe it'll keep getting better.
Peace,
Little Eps my goal of being able to wear 5 finger shoes without screaming has been made a reality :D

No comments:
Post a Comment